Improving the documentation process

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 01:20:14 UTC 2009

> No, no it's not. The present system has several manual stages and several
> superfluous stages. That entire CVS to PHP to old docbook system is a prime
> example of why there is nothing even remotely alike about what I proposed
> and what currently exists.

You do not have to convert to PHP. make html, then copy into working
copy of /cvs/fedora/, then commit. Of course, it is easy to say that
once you have done it before, but the documentation tells you how to
do everything (as long as you ignore the PHP bits ;-)):

<http://docs.fedoraproject.org/documentation-guide/en_US/ch-publishing.html>