FDSCo Mtg / User Guide Update

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Wed Feb 11 16:02:40 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 09:11 -0500, Matthew Daniels wrote:
> About two weeks ago, I had mentioned trying to finally finish the F9
> UG but that there were some chapters that I wasn't in the position to
> fact check.  I think Karsten's suggestion that we publish a guide
> without these chapters (those chapters being on KDE and Xfce) actually
> had some merit (1), so that's the plan I'm going with right now.

You know, I had some of the same problems with some items in the
Security Guide.  I went over to #fedora-kde and found a couple of guys
that proofed what I had written and validated it for me.  I wonder if we
couldn't get some of the KDE people to come over to the Docs side and
help us out.

> Anyway, since "User Guide Update" or something to that effect was on
> today's Agenda, and since I'm always half an hour late for these FDSCo
> meetings, I wanted to send this out ahead of time.  If we do get to
> this in the meeting, please wait for me. :-)

Thank you very much.  I appreciate your update.  I'll give your update
to the group this afternoon.

> -Matthew

-- Eric