Need Second pair of eyes & have a question

Adam D. Ligas adam at physco.com
Fri Feb 20 00:53:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 16:36 -0700, Kirk wrote:
> If anyone has the time could you proof these two pages  that are for the
> F10 User Guide.  I've looked at them so much I'm blind, but I
> think they're finished.

I made some edits to both, and tried to do it in one shot each.  Feel
free to incorporate any of the changes you like and rollback the ones
you don't.

I thought they were both really good.  Just nitpicks, typos, and other
minor stuff.  No major re-writes or anything.

I'd love to see Thunderbird added to the communications guide at some
point.  It might be especially useful to have a section - or totally
separate guide - on how to bring all of your Windows Thunderbird
mail/contacts/settings into your new Linux desktop.

- Adam