rpm-info to publican conversion

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jan 3 23:15:27 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 05:42:07PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I started a small project to simplify some of the metadata conversion
> process from our old-style, FDP toolchain-created docs into Publican:

Thanks!  I hadn't gotten this far with the Installation Guide, so this
is well timed.

If anyone wants to do what Paul describes, the branch
'f11-publican-conversion' is in the fedorahosted.org/install-guide git
repository.  You don't need to have project access, you can do it with
git-clone and git for patching.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41