PATCH[1/1] Linux Security Guide

Magnus Glantz mg at hacka.net
Tue Jan 6 17:01:58 UTC 2009

OK. So..

1) Finishing the Security Guide, including all aspects of security
important for average desktop/system admin/paranoid-for-good-reason
professional.
2) Compile guides focused on specific areas out of the Security Guide.

This may reflect how much I know of DocBook XML content re-use.
But.. I'm thinking there is one concern with this.

It seems to put tough
easy-to-read-and-understand-for-all-knowledge-levels demands on the
Security Guide. I'm thinking this may also be challenging for demands on
prerequisite knowledge. The level of prerequisite knowledge also needs
to be low. Else it might get complicated to re-use components from the
Security Guide when the audience is people that doesn't know or care
much about security.

//M