User Guide status?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 20:18:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 03:04:07PM -0500, David Nalley wrote:

> > I am not sure if anyone is willing to move away from the WIKI but Drupal
> > has a module that allows native XML and rendering via a stylesheet.  I
> > am using it with a modified version of Docbook and XSLT.  It works great.
> >
> > Betty
> >

> I don't mean to hijack this thread - but we'd really be interested in
> talking with you about Drupal as a CMS in general and the DocBook
> module specifically.
> Any chance you are coming to FUDcon?
> (If transportation is an issue we can probably take care of that if
> you are relatively close to I-95 - there is the East Coast Road Trip
> that has a spot open. (despite what the wiki says)
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConF11#East_Coast_Road_Trip_--_CONFIRMED.21

I haven't spelled out any CMS plans for FUDCon this weekend, but we
are going to try to get some stuff done during the hackfest.

Drupal is clearly on a short-list for us, for any number of reasons,
such as the rich extensions library.  I wasn't aware of that one, it
is encouraging to hear Betty's enthusiasm for it.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41