Fedora 12 needs a BOLD name : "Monolith!" and other matters

Mark McLaughlin linuxglobe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:03:38 UTC 2009

I didn't like any of the codenames for Fedora 11 but for Fedora 12, I want
to put in the name "Monolith" to honor Arthur C Clarke and Stanley Kubrick!
 They among others inspired me to write and think of bold ideas.  As far as
a User Manual for F-11, I hope the final result will be in PDF format.  I
often write rough drafts of things in RTF or DOC format then put out a final
copy in PDF.  If any help is needed for structuring F-11 User Manual or
Start Up, let me know...
Markus McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA, USA