Fedora 12 needs a BOLD name : "Monolith!" and other matters

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 03:18:24 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 03:03:38PM -0500, Mark McLaughlin wrote:
> I didn't like any of the codenames for Fedora 11 but for Fedora 12, I want
> to put in the name "Monolith" to honor Arthur C Clarke and Stanley Kubrick!
>  They among others inspired me to write and think of bold ideas.
Yeah ok. Like F11, the F12 naming process begins after F11 is released,
so you might listen to fedora-announce-list and the like for information
on when you can make a proposal.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36