Release Notes beat scrubbing

David Nalley david.nalley at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 20 00:11:22 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 7:03 PM, John J. McDonough <wb8rcr at arrl.net> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Nalley"
> <david.nalley at fedoraproject.org>

Not at all - I am 'recruiting' for a lead for the Release Notes - and
I am hoping that the possibility of no release notes flushes a lead to
the surface.

Yes, such a suggestion is somewhat inflammatory - but it just grabbed
at least one persons attention :)

I mean really.... if we fail at recruiting someone to lead the release
notes, are we going to produce them? Like I said, I say half in jest.