Self Introduction

David Nelson operator at zikula.tv
Thu Jan 22 16:00:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself, because I just signed up to your
list on account of the possibility of Zikula handling your docs CMS
(I'm just observing). I'd be delighted personally. Zikula is my
favorite Web platform and FC has always been my favorite roll of
Linux. I have FC9 on dual boot here. Plus I'm a "docs guy" too, if you
like, because I'm just starting work on a webmaster guide for Zikula
over at zikula.tv.

So I'll be watching the thread with interest to try and learn how you
guys work and what your culture is like.

I can't possibly sign off without saying that I really believe Zikula
would be good for you and you would be good for Zikula. Zikula can
provide a great answer to your need. Zikula rocks! :)

--
David Nelson
Web: http://zikula.tv