Leave of absence....

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:36:06 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 06:54:49PM -0500, Jason Taylor wrote:

> Not that I am a central figure or anything even remotely close :) but
> I figured I should drop a line to the list since I haven't been around
> much lately. This is due to current job commitments and getting ready
> for the move to a new job and living area. I would love to say I could
> help with the current reorganization and project work but that
> unfortunately isn't going to happen unless someone figures out a way
> to get more hours out of a day. :) I am currently listed for a couple
> release note beats which I am not going to be able to keep up with.
> Hopefully things will settle down in the next 4 months or so...

Every contributor counts Jason!  All your past work is appreciated,
and of course we understand if you've got other commitments that have
to take priority.  We all give what we can, when we can.

Don't forget about us when things calm down for you, and we'll love to
have you back here working with us anytime you're able.