Self Introduction

David Nalley david.nalley at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 27 14:45:59 UTC 2009

Hi Karen,

Welcome to the group.
We are constantly in need of good wordsmiths, as well as people who
understand DocBook.
Please feel free to join us during our weekly meetings on Wednesday at
2pm Eastern on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting.
In general you'll find us hanging out in #fedora-docs so feel free to
stop by anytime.

I find it very interesting that Equinox/Evergreen is adopting the
style guide, but it's very illustrative of how open source is supposed
to work.

On a completely unrelated note - can you put us in contact with
someone at Equinox about packaging Evergreen for Fedora?