Docs at Fedora Activity Day (FAD) [SCaLE 7x 20 Feb.]

Matthew Daniels danielsmw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:04:46 UTC 2009

As an update, since I haven't said much about it recently, the F9 UG
is done content-wise *except* for KDE/Xfce.  I simply don't feel
qualified to check over these sections, nor do I have the capacity to
really use these and try them out right now.  With that said, if
someone can go to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide_tasks and
prepare those for XML, the hopefully we can ship them off to XML and
be done with it.

So if that can be done before SCaLE, you guys (speaking to Karsten)
can make a huge dent in the F10 revisions and we may even be able to
pull this thing up to date by F11.

- Matthew