Docs at Fedora Activity Day (FAD) [SCaLE 7x 20 Feb.]

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:08:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 03:25:05PM -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
>
>> * User Guide for F10 -- all wiki work, can use the Ambassador hardware
>>   as systems to write from.
>
> Left to my own devices and time having run out, I picked the User
> Guide as a good choice for bringing in new people with the lowest
> barriers.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_SCaLE_7x#Documentation

So I say we get the word out about the FAD now.

We'll be working on the User Guide for F10 and Packaging of Fonts
during the day.

A full schedule can be found at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_SCaLE_7x

If you are interested, live near Southern California (even if it's a
few hours drive, like Las Vegas), come on down and participate for the
day.  And hey, why not stay for the rest of SCaLE :)

Cheers,

Clint