fresh leader

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Wed Jan 28 22:46:26 UTC 2009

Thank you, Karsten, for thinking I have what it takes to lead this most
excellent group.  Now I guess we'll see if I actually do!

I know I'll be asking not only Karsten and Paul for assistance but also
every member of this project.  We have some work ahead of us that needs
our attention:

* Release notes[1]
* New CMS to bring up and provide training/documentation for the rest of
Fedora
* The many guides that are in progress
* The wiki gardening
* Various projects on the task table[2]

Of the above projects I'm asking Ryan Lerch (ryanlerch) and John
McDonough (jjmcd) to head up the Release Notes and Ian Weller
(ianweller) to continue his leadership of the wiki.

Thanks for everyone's hard work.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Beats
[2]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Meetings#Task_table

Thanks,
Eric Christensen
Fedora Docs Project

Fedora Talk: 5102043                  Phone: 919-424-0063 x 5102043
E-Mail/SIP Address: sparks at fedoraproject.org
IRC: Sparks on freenode.net

GPG Fingerprint: CA02 4ACA EB6C 1A76 F0D6  1127 7D04 D240 BD0C 14C1