Preparing for F11 Release Notes

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:28:39 UTC 2009

I think we really need to define what the scope of the Release Notes
is going to be. Will it be just new features, known issues and
important bugfixes?

or

will it be all that + a mini installation guide? take the "Live" [1]
section as an example. Live images are nothing new in f10.

also after going though the release notes over the last couple of
days, i feel that they could also do with an overhaul on how the
information is structured and consequently presented... A solid
structure of the release notes would also make it significantly easier
to maintain the wiki <---> docbook relationship.

cheers,
ryanlerch

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Live