New Project: HOWTO Freely Obtain Our Source

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Jun 1 20:46:04 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 12:00 -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> I'd like to hear some thoughts on a project to document where all
> Fedora's source is located and how someone could obtain it.  The
> thought is that while we make all of our source freely available to
> anyone I don't think we are doing a good job of letting people know
> where they can find it.  While we might be meeting the letter of the
> rules I think we can do better.
>
> This would include ALL source: software, docs, art, etc.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Eric

I've started a wiki[1] page where we can start populating locations for
the source code.  Start populating the page with what you know and let's
see what we can come up with.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Where%27s_the_source

--
Thanks,
Eric Christensen

Fedora Talk: 5102043                  Phone: 919-424-0063 x 5102043
E-Mail/SIP Address: sparks at fedoraproject.org
IRC: Sparks on freenode.net

GPG Fingerprint: CA02 4ACA EB6C 1A76 F0D6  1127 7D04 D240 BD0C 14C1