Self Introduction

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Tue Jun 2 14:48:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 01:15, M.R Niranjan <mniranjan at redhat.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> My name is M.R.Niranjan and would like to join Fedora Documentation team,
>  Most of my skills are around Samba, LDAP, Directory Server, Printing (CUPS)
> and little bit of
> Virtualization(KVM).
>
> I have been associated with Linux for past 4 years as System administrator
> and as Technical Support Executive , I have knowledge on Shell scripting,
> and Basics of C.
>
> Though i haven't written any visible public articles but would like to
> contribute to Fedora Documentation in what ever way possible.
>
> Thanks
> Niranjan
>

> pub   1024D/6047C7C7 2009-05-19
> Key fingerprint = F791 7A87 814F EBCF 2682  94D6 2EED C55F 6047 C7C7
> uid    Mallapadi Raghavendra Rao Niranjan <mrniranjan at redhat.com>
> sub   2048g/58596235 2009-05-19

Welcome Niranjan!  You've caught us at a somewhat busy period with the
release of Fedora 11 coming up.  Please take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Joining_the_Docs_Project and complete
the process of joining.  You weren't subscribed to the list so your
message didn't make it through.  Please subscribe!

We have meetings on Thursdays at 00:01 UTC on IRC in the
#fedora-meeting room (irc.freenode.net) and generally converse in
#fedora-docs on Freenode.

Again, welcome aboard!

Eric Christensen
Docs Project Lead