Introduction

Lee Brewer lee.brewer at charterinternet.com
Wed Jun 3 13:04:16 UTC 2009

Good morning.

My name is Lee Brewer and I've been a Fedora user since version 7 when I
was at Nuvox.  I met David Nalley and a recent UCLUG.org meeting and
after talking with him for a while he asked if I would be interested in
joining the docs team.  I currently work for the imaging division of
Sharp Electronics and would loke to work on printing in a Linux
environment, which I myself have struggled with on occasion.

What I'm hoping to get out of this is to show as many people as possible
how easy it is to move from Micro$oft to Linux.

~Lee
sent using Fedora(10) Linux
Evolution email
Smoothwall firewall