Introduction

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Wed Jun 3 14:12:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 09:04, Lee Brewer <lee.brewer at charterinternet.com> wrote:
> Good morning.
>
> My name is Lee Brewer and I've been a Fedora user since version 7 when I
> was at Nuvox.  I met David Nalley and a recent UCLUG.org meeting and
> after talking with him for a while he asked if I would be interested in
> joining the docs team.  I currently work for the imaging division of
> Sharp Electronics and would loke to work on printing in a Linux
> environment, which I myself have struggled with on occasion.
>
> What I'm hoping to get out of this is to show as many people as possible
> how easy it is to move from Micro$oft to Linux.
>

> ______________________
> ~Lee
> sent using Fedora(10) Linux
> Evolution email
> Smoothwall firewall

Welcome Lee,
As David pointed out, we have our weekly meeting[1] tonight starting
at 8PM EDT (or 0001 UTC).  Please join us.  We will be in
#fedora-meeting on Freenode IRC[2].  All other times we use
#fedora-docs to communicate in real time.  Please join us there as
well.

So what's your passion?  What would you like to write about?  We have
various projects happening right now so you can probably help out with
a variety of taskers.

Hope to catch you up on IRC.

Thanks,
Eric