Fedora 11 Tour

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Fri Jun 5 13:52:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

Is Fedora Community considered an F11 feature?

If so, I have bling you could link to: a two-part podcast [1] & a screenshot tour of Fedora Community [2].

~m

[1] http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Projects/Fedora%20Community/Podcast%20/fcomm_podcast_part1.ogg & http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Projects/Fedora%20Community/Podcast%20/fcomm_podcast_part2.ogg
[2] https://publictest16.fedoraproject.org/community/pages/tour/ but it will be at http://admin.fedoraproject.org/community/pages/tour when FC goes live