Fedbot and meeting protocols

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Jun 12 17:15:56 UTC 2009

Thanks to nirik for making this possible...

Starting next week we'll start using fedbot to capture our meeting
minutes.  Until we get everything straightened/figured out we'll still
capture the meeting minutes manually.

I'd like everyone to review the commands[1] for this bot so we can get
the most out of this tool.

I'd also like for everyone to take a look at the Meeting Protocols[2].
I'm not looking for strict adherence but it might make things go by
faster especially when I'm changing topics.  I might ask for questions
or comments and wait a few seconds before changing topics while someone
is typing a dissertation.  It would help to remember to throw a ? or a !
to let me, or whoever is running the meeting, know that you have
something to say.  It will also help us stay on topic and on track.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo#Meeting_Protocol

Thanks,
Eric