Ideas for Fedora Planet site

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:47:17 UTC 2009

I have a few ideas and suggestions on how to improve Fedora Planet
site, please tell me what do you think about them.

- currently there isn't any search on Fedora Planet. Fedora bloggers
have great posts and are a really valuable resource, searching through
their greats posts with tips&tricks would be a real benefit to
everybody.

- sometimes I'm way from the PC for days, and some times I have extra
free time, it would be nice to be able to catch up with previous
Fedora Planet posts by looking at previous post. Currently there is
only one page of posts that is really rapidly updated, and if you miss
some great post it is lost in the internet tubes forever ;)

3. Digg style voting on best posts
- this is just an idea, but what do you think of adding a "Digg" style
button or "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" button on planet posts, sure
the posts should be rotated to show the newest ones, but somewhere on
the edges could be top 10 posts of the week or something similar...

Cheers!

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic