F12 and Beyond

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:30:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 09:05:09PM -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Christensen"
> <eric at christensenplace.us>

John, thanks for this clarification -- at no point did we mean to
impugn Jesse, who is an absolute machine when it comes to
releases. Exactly as you say, we need to make this process more
scalable so that he can take time on the things that really need
rel-eng attention, and we can worry about docs stuff (and help him out
where we can).