Publican documentation on docs.fp.o?

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 04:33:06 UTC 2009

The Publican User Guide is provided by the publican-docs package, which
makes it available in /usr/share/doc/publican-doc-<version>, and
therefore under the Documentation menu in GNOME. There's also an old
version on the web on the developer's fedorapeople page [1].

However, with pretty much all Fedora docs now built in Publican, I'm
thinking it would be useful to publish a copy of the Publican User Guide
on docs.fpo.o alongside the existing Fedora Documentation Guide. That
way, we can refer members of the docs and localisation teams to an
up-to-date version at a fixed address; it also gives us a fixed address
for links in other documentation (this whole issue arose in connection
with updating the Translation Quick Start Guide).

Unless anyone has any objection, I'll take care of this tomorrow.

Cheers
Rudi

[1] http://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/Publican/