CMS (Zikula) kick-off

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 01:13:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've volunteered to help kick off and facilitate the Fedora cross-team
CMS (Zicula) planning and implementation meetings.  I think things will
work best if each team puts forth a representative.  We will hold our
meetings on IRC or over Fedora Talk and they will be open to anyone, but
it will make it easier to schedule and coordinate the meetings if I know
who the key people from each team are.

I believe the key teams we need representatives from are: Documentation,
Design, and Marketing.  Are there any others?

Once I know who the key people are I'll reach out to those people to
find a meeting time and day that works best.  I'd like to get a response
by Thursday, June 25, 2009, so we can kick things off.

Thanks,
John