CMS (Zikula) kick-off

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 22:42:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 06:13:22PM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've volunteered to help kick off and facilitate the Fedora cross-team
> CMS (Zicula) planning and implementation meetings.  I think things will
> work best if each team puts forth a representative.

It is not clear in your email to the various teams what the CMS scope
is.

AIUI, the scope still is this:

1. Zikula is rolling out to cover docs.fp.o;
2. We need Websites, Design, Infra teams help with that;
3. All teams should be aware that we are seriously considering Zikula
   for covering other Fedora CMS needs, such as fedoraproject.org/*.

Otherwise it sounds as if we are rolling Zikula under other parts of
fp.org.

If that is actually the case, we should make that clear instead.

> We will hold our
> meetings on IRC or over Fedora Talk a

IRC++

- Karsten