Fedora 12 Docs Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jun 26 02:49:32 UTC 2009

I'm still waiting for the tasks you'd like added to the schedule for
Fedora 12 (re: IRC meeting a week or two back).  In the mean time for
your reviewing pleasure I've taken a shot at the Fedora 12 Docs schedule
based on Fedora 11.

Please tell me what needs to be corrected by referencing the task number
here:
--> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs-tasks.html

As an added bonus I've also created a combined view with the release
engineering schedule (notice the overlay in different colors).  The
intention if this version is to place the Docs tasks in the context of
the rest of the release:
-->
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs-and-releng-tasks.html

And if that wasn't enough, I'm also generating iCal files for this
release that are team specific.  So pop this into to your favorite
calendar application and tell me which additional tasks you'd like to
see or have removed.  To keep the presentation clean it only includes
the more important tasks/milestones.
-->http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs.ics

It would be most helpful to get your feedback by next week so I can move
on to tuning the translation schedule.

Thanks,
John