Status of Administration Guide

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 4 18:21:59 UTC 2009

Concerning the status of Administration Guide.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AGBeta

It sits in a Draft subdir with a drafts admon
I already archived an older draft that references this draft.

It has no owner that I am aware of.
It is not clear what version of Fedora it references (I only gave a
very quick look at the first page)
but it is doubtful that it is the current so at least some updates
would be needed even though much of it is version independent.
And....
<quaid> and there is no plan for how it dovetails in to the  'Linux
Deployment Guide' content that has been slowly opening from within Red
Hat.
<quaid> so I'm unclear on that one; perhaps a list discussion to see
what people want to do on the adminside?

Discuss.

Specifically:  Do I rename with Archive:  or the new and improved
mediawiki naming scheme?

Thanks,
-Susan

--