Publican Issues for RNs

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri Mar 13 00:42:36 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
To: <fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: Publican Issues for RNs

> The more of that stuff we can get on the list, the more
> people we can potentially rope into helping.  I tend to
> think that phone calls are great for small issues and
> status reports, but aren't good for bigger ones in
> terms of the openness and transparency we need
> for awesome teamwork.

I agree and I'm surprised that nobody else has joined in this coversation.
OTOH, the phone conversation did get a lot of turf covered quickly, at the
expense of limited participation and no record to go back and study.

>>> It might be helpful to have David or someone to describe the
>>> exact issue with the .desktop file here, or just point us to a bug

mhideo just appeared on IRC asking about bug 476471 which seems to be the
one Eric was talking about.  There are a LOT of comments almost every one of
which has a link.  This will take more than a minute or two to digest.

--McD