Introduction

Tiago Vieira tiago at tvieira.com
Fri Mar 13 10:34:56 UTC 2009

On (12/03/09 20:35), John J. McDonough wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiago Vieira" <tiago at tvieira.com>
>
>> Fedora docs is one of the projects that I believe I can do
>> it, and I would be glad to be part of that.
>
> Welcome abord, Tiago.  I'm sure you will find this is a great group.  Are
> there specific bits that you think might help you get your feet wet?

Thanks John. :) I didn't think in any specific bit. I'm doing a review on lots of things first before I get my hands dirty. I'm sure I will pop up soon with some ideas, I'm excited to be part of this project.

>> My name is Tiago, I'm Brazilian but living in UK
>
> How about that Barrichello - fastest in Barcelona today.  Gonna be an
> interesting time in Melbourne.

Yup! But I suport Massa, I believe he will beat Hamilton. That last race in Brazil will be in Massa's head for this whole season. I bet on that. :)

--
Tiago (r0xc0rp) Vieira  tiagovieira at fedoraproject.org  tel:+44-7595223968
Fedora Talk: 5125164 / E9CE CC25 0009 A08D F79E  B660 08DA EAF5 47EA 1F16