Install Guide

David Nalley david.nalley at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 24 11:13:05 UTC 2009

I pushed up the first PDF of what will be the F11 Install Guide in
case you wish to peruse, critique, edit, or contribute.
To give you an idea of our timeline we hope to have a usable (but not
necessarily edited) Install Guide by the beta so that QA can use the
Install Guide in the installation testing.

A number of notable things make this worth checking out.
* The transition to publican has been made
* Significant content has been pulled from the RHEL IG thanks to the
content being licensed under a free license (previously under OPL with
a NC clause, and thus didn't meet Fedora's standard of freedom) and
Rudi doing tons of work.
* The current install guide is 172 pages, that's a significant
addition to previous install guides.

http://ke4qqq.fedorapeople.org/Installation_Guide.pdf

I will try and keep this updated regularly as we inch closer to the
beta, and eventually to release.