Tomorrow's Docs Meeting

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Wed Mar 25 04:43:25 UTC 2009

I have further updated the agenda for tomorrow's meeting[1].  If you
have an opinion on how the Beta Announcement should read or what tool(s)
we will use to publish our documentation then you should be there!  I
have limited the number of items on the meeting agenda to those two
subjects (unless there are any high-priority items that need to be
addressed that are brought to my attention prior to that).  The Beta
Announcement will be finished by the end of the meeting and we will hash
out some ideas on our choice for a documentation tool for the future.

Again, please make sure you have Gobby[2] installed and that it is
operational.  I plan to have the document up on Gobby about an hour
prior to the meeting so you can make sure your settings are correct and
you can see the document.  I'd also like to use the Docs conference room
(2008) on the Talk server[3] to speed through some ideas.  Please verify
that you can access this server as well.  If you have any problems or
questions please let me know.  I'm planning on working from my home
office tomorrow which means I should be up on IRC (in #fedora-docs) for
most of the day and will also be next to my phone (on Talk 510-2043) if
you would like to test your connection or have any questions.

I appreciate everyone's participation in this most excellent Project!

Thanks,
Eric

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Steering_Committee_meetings