More Publican Pain

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Mar 30 16:22:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 11:50 -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:
> [...]

Okay, I'm impressed...

So check out the stats[1] for docs.fp.o.  While most of our visitors are
running Windows (53.4%), most are NOT running IE (only 20.9% versus
Firefox users at 63.8%).  Still, 1,361,844 people running IE (just this
year) is a nice chunk of users.

If we can "fix" the problems without breaking the validation then go for
it, but we should be meeting an international standard and not what
Microsoft feels like using for their browser.

Can we file a bug against IE7?

Eric

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/awstats/docs.fedoraproject.org/