A small Introduction

Pascal pascal22p at parois.net
Sat May 2 00:07:04 UTC 2009

Le Sat, 02 May 2009 01:48:45 +0200,
Erwyn LENS <erwyn at opensound-radio.org> a écrit :

> Hello everybody...

Hi,

> My name is Martin, I'm 18 years old, french, and french-speaking. I
> just joined de Docs group because I'm interested in helping fedora
> project by becoming a translator for Fedora Project's Documentation
> from English to French.
>
> It's the first time I join a group helping a linux project, so I
> don't know what to do, where to begin... So, if someone could help me
> for the beginning, I would appreciate.

We've got a wiki page explaining how to help Fedora:
http://doc.fedora-fr.org/wiki/Aider_le_Projet_Fedora

More specifically about the traduction:
http://doc.fedora-fr.org/wiki/Aider_le_Projet_Fedora

Links are in french. Should be an equivalent on fedora project but as
you are french :)

French "translators"[1] often show up on irc, channel #fedora-fr where
you can have a chat with them.

Pascal

[1] this word might not be english :)