Docs focus after F11 release

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun May 3 16:13:04 UTC 2009

Paul and I were talking the other day, very impressed with the quality
and quantity of people focused on producing so much good content for
F11.  Our only concern was the risk of myopia, that is, too near of a
focus on F11 and losing site of what comes afterward.  We've
experienced this, where after a release we drift like sand on the
boardwalk.

Then I saw this link on IRC:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_decisions_for_F12

I didn't see anything in the mailing list discussing this, so I wanted
to start the thread. :)

That page has a bunch of good stuff on it.  Anything missing?  Any
ideas about the topics there?

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41