Release Notes RPM up for review

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue May 12 11:12:16 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Christensen" <eric at christensenplace.us>
To: "For participants of the Documentation Project"
<fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:22 PM
Subject: Release Notes RPM up for review

> The Release Notes for F11 are in koji[1] and is ready to be evaluated.
> Once it has been tested a freeze break needs to be requested.
>
> [1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=101786
>
> Eric

I need to go off to an exercise, so I won't be able to check until after 2
(I did, however, test an rpm built from the same source I gave to Jesse).
But keep in mind there are a number of documents within the release notes
rpm that appear in various places.

- about-fedora appears on the system menu, and also on the Help yelp screen

- the release notes appear on the Help yelp screen, and as html in
/usr/share/doc/HTML/release-notes

- homepage appears in /usr/share/doc/HTML/index<lang>.html

- readme, readme-live-image and readme-burning-isos are text files in
/usr/share/doc/HTML/<docname>/<lang>

--McD