release notes update

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:06:30 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 10:11:49PM -0400, Susan Lauber wrote:
> I did a quick scan of my starred emails...
> 1. Something about archer
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Archer#Release_Notes but John
> replied he has added that one.
> 2. Something about moin that should have made it well before the last
> cutoff but no one answered the email so it may be worth checking...
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2009-April/msg00123.html
> 3.  Is there anything on presto? - which has gone back and forth on
> availability but I think ended up included. I'll be honest, I have not
> looked.   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Presto#Release_Notes

The DeltaRPMs will be available, but users do indeed need to install
yum-presto.  That's what the Presto feature release note says.

I don't see this in our Release Notes anywhere, but if we're making
other changes, this will be a biggie.  I'd suggest that it go in the
Overview section, and if more detail is desired, a link to the feature
page.