ready to send out license changeover email on monday

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Sat Oct 3 21:39:02 UTC 2009

Thanks to Karsten filling in the appropriate wiki page, I'm ready to
send out this email:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ianweller/Creative_Commons_press_release#To_send_to_fedora-announce-list
on Monday. It will go to the following lists:
  fedora-announce-list
  fedora-devel-announce
  fedora-advisory-board
  fedora-docs-list

(It should probably go to a translator's list as well but I don't know
which one, and I'd need it approved when I send it since I'm not
subscribed to one.)

Let me know what modifications you would make to either the email or the
recipients before about 19:00 UTC Monday. Happy weekend :)

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.