BZ Component and Product Change Request

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Fri Sep 11 00:09:33 UTC 2009

On 09/11/2009 10:01 AM, Douglas Silas wrote:
> Not yet :-)
>
> The component name is "deployment-guide" now, and, after much
> confusion, it simply needs to be changed to "doc-Deployment_Guide"
> (with the "doc-" prefix). Its product is fine and correct.
>
> Would you be able to make this name change?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Silas

While we're at it, we should probably rename "install-guide" to
"doc-Installation_Guide" so that is aligns properly with its Red Hat
counterpart as well. Paul, you're actually the owner of this doc; are
you OK with me opening an infrastructure ticket for this? (or is that
something that only the component owner can do anyway?)

Cheers
Rudi