Docs Meeting Log 2009-09-10

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:18:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 08:59:14PM -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Bewley"
> <dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu>

In terms of the release notes, really the best delta is F11 GA -> F12
GA.  A significant portion of F11 updates come from work done on the
F12 branch.  If the delta we focus on is from F11 updates -> F12, we'd
lose the sense that each forward-looking release cycle is contributing
so heavily to advancement.