Intro

vishesh kumar vishuindian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 06:13:56 UTC 2009

 My name is vishesh kumar, working as a Linux system admin for a giant media
house in india. My am working on Fedora and Redhat Enterprise Linux from
around 5 years.

I want to join FDP for following reasons
       Have closer contact with your favorite developers and projects. and
       writing as   a  career builder.

What i can assure that i am  sound in software hardware installation and
configuration part.

I can contribute to Fedora Documentaion in following area
      Installation or configuration of any software or hardware under Fedora
      General or security best practices

What i need is oppurtunity to start.

Thanks