is Docs: Accessibility Guide ready for translation?

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 05:13:17 UTC 2010

On 04/07/2010 12:42 PM, noriko wrote:

> For a while, I am guessing that if the author add POs for language then
> it reflects in Tx.

Yes, eventually -- Transifex syncs with the repo a few times every day,
plus whenever someone commits a translation in any language for that
document/project.

> If this is correct, could you kindly add POs for the
> following languages please?

I've added those for the Accessibility Guide, and will keep that list
handy for whenever we add a new doc that hasn't been widely translated
before.

The changes should become visible within the next few hours

Cheers

Rudi