Need help with some items in NetworkManager for GU

luigi lewis41 at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 8 20:44:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 08:27 -0400, Susan Lauber wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 4:50 PM, luigi <lewis41 at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
>         Hello,
>         i'm writing some text for NetworkManager application, for the
>         next GU,
>         but i don't know the meaning and function of some of its
>         items: they are
>         listed below. Probably anyone could help me: if you know its
>         function
>         could you write some brief text explaining it.
>

> Hi Luigi,
>
> Thank you for working on this.  I'll admit that I have not yet had
> time to look at your draft or your questions.  I will get there.

Hello Susan, i've found some answers to my questions/ignorances here:

> Have you looked over the upstream network Manager site?
> http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/

Thank you for your answer. I try to prosaic some of its informations. I
think that at max. Saturday morning, i'll finish with this subject.

Luigi.

P.S.
The xml and the preview (for easier reading) is here:
http://lewis41.fedorapeople.org