Please make release notes easily accessible without javascript

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Apr 12 17:45:33 UTC 2010

I wanted to see if there was mention of an issue in the f12 release notes
and when I tried to get them I found that the page
(http://docs.fedoraproject.org/) uses onchange to submit a request to
where the appropriate version of the document is. It would be nice if
browsers without javascript were able to use that page without having to
read through the source to find the correct link to use.

Perhaps listing out all of the links when javascript isn't available or
having a submit button that can be used after setting the language for
a document.