Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:33:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 02:52:33PM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Start       End         Name
> Wed 18-Nov  Tue 04-May  Create POT files for All Guides
> Mon 12-Apr  Mon 12-Apr  Build and Post release-notes to fedorahosted.org

That should read "to docs.fedoraproject.org" -- and was done.  Thanks
for the assist, Rudi!

> Mon 12-Apr  Mon 12-Apr  Reminder to Development: Wiki Freeze in 7
> days

JJMcD volunteered to send this out.

> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 13-Apr  Beta Release Public Availability
> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 13-Apr  Prepare GA Release Notes
> Mon 19-Apr  Mon 19-Apr  String Freeze: GA Release Notes
> Mon 19-Apr  Mon 26-Apr  Port diff wiki content to Publican

We're on schedule for all of this so far.

> Wed 21-Apr  Wed 21-Apr  Remind Translation: RPM Freeze (no more POTs) in
> 5 days
> Fri 23-Apr  Fri 23-Apr  Reminder to Trans that Final Guides POT files
> are coming
> Mon 26-Apr  Thu 06-May  Daily builds of Final guides for Translation
> Mon 26-Apr  Mon 26-Apr  Generate GA Release Notes POT files for Translation
> Tue 27-Apr  Mon 03-May  Build GA release note htmls for Translation
> Tue 27-Apr  Mon 03-May  Review and correct GA Release Notes (daily
> builds html)

Does anyone see any problems with our meeting this section of the
schedule?  I think it looks OK, but I'd like to hear from others.  We
can discuss at this week's Docs meeting.