Readme-Burning-ISOs

daniel cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 13 14:05:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
<sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 18:32, Ruediger Landmann <r.landmann at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 04/12/2010 01:43 AM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a reason we haven't pushed the latest version of
>>> "Readme-Burning-ISOs"?  It doesn't look like the guide has been changed
>>> since last October but there is definitely an older version on the
>>> docs.fp.o.
>>>

>> No specific reason, just that generally, we haven't been publishing changes
>> to docs in between releases. We need to get this ready for F13 now, which
>> will bring across those changes. Probably the only other thing we need is to
>> bring it up to date for Windows 7.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Rudi
>
> Rudi,
> I branched it earlier today for F13 and built the drafts and uploaded
> them to the docs group on fpeople.  I'll see about getting the
> transifex moved over to the new branch unless you want to do that
> today.
>
> --Eric

Hi guys,
I'm sorry to bother you with such a small detail, but according to the
Release Notes [1], there will be no more Live CDs. Translating the
Readme-Burning-ISOs guide, I found that there are two .pot files where
they are still mentioned.
Those files are:

pot/Burning.pot: l. 27.
pot/Downloading.pot: l. 92.