"Overview" beat on wiki way out of touch?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:49:19 UTC 2010

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Beats_Overview

This beat is listed on the main beats page[1] but seems to be way out
of touch with our actual material.  Is it still being used?  If not,
should we retire it?  Or if it is used, should we be syncing back from
the XML for posterity?

I dislike the last idea, but I also dislike that someone might show up
to contribute to that page and be extremely confused about the content
(which shows Fedora 11, Fedora 12, and Fedora 13 release numbers at
various points).

It's also not categorized in [[Category:Documentation beats]], and I'm
not sure whether that's intentional.  A few other beats in the main
beats page[1] have that issue too.

* * *
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Documentation_beats