Updated en_US release notes?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:24:40 UTC 2010

Our wiki beats are supposedly frozen now for content changes.  We are
set to deliver the final POTs to L10n on Monday.

That means that over the next few days, we need to look over all the
beats on the wiki, and perform the following (not too difficult)
procedure:

1. Find out if anything's changed there by looking at the wiki page's
history

2. If so, compare to the XML file for that beat in the release-notes
'master' branch in the git repository.

3. If the change isn't already in there, make the change to the XML,
being careful not to disturb existing text if at all possible (to make
life easier for translators).

4. Mark that beat as done on the beats page:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Beats

We'll go over some of this tonight at the content party right after
the Docs meeting.  The Docs meeting happens at 2300 UTC, and is
scheduled for an hour.  We'll meet in #fedora-docs on IRC afterward.