User Guide - update

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 22 02:54:05 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Susan Lauber <laubersm at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> I finally got around to putting the work that lewis41 did on the Connecting
> to the Internet chapter into the master branch of the the User Guide.
> Luigi did a great job getting the draft together which made it a pretty
> simple task once I sat down and went through it.  Thank you!
>
> Luigi,
> Can you please look it over and make sure that I did not change the meaning
> of anything or leave out any critical portions.
>
> All,
> Anyone else who can proofread for prose, grammar, and even spelling - that
> would be appreciated.

I have also finished the Office Tools update.  Proofreading is greatly
appreciated.
I still plan to grab updated screen shots for the desktop tours then I think
I can push an update to trans before the end of the week.

No one has stepped up to handle an addition of a Printing unit.

Rudi - do I need to be doing anything with the contributor list about the
last round of translation folks?  I made sure to get in everyone that I know
helped with the writing/editing of the update but that is all.

Thanks,
Susan

--
Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)